Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Seventeen members, including nine members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes for the November 5 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- UF Situation. Discussion.
- COVID 19 Infection Report. At the moment, it is receding.
- Presidential Search. The Tampa Bay Times has reported that the USF Board of Trustees has made a football stadium a priority. Discussion.
- Disinformation. Deans are telling faculty that UFF is dragging its feet in bargaining.
- Possible bill on tenure. As of this meeting, such a bill is not in the hopper.
- Analysis of the USF Budget. In progress.
- Collective Bargaining. No movement. Discussion.
- Grievances. Discussion.
- Membership. Discussion of UFF USF’s publicity machine. We are setting up a steward system. Discussion of dues.
- Government Relations. We need volunteers.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 22 November 2021.