Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12:00 pm on USF Tampa in EDU 257. S. Wohlmuth took notes in the absence of G. McColm.
Attendance & Introductions. Seven members, including four members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes from October 7 meeting approved.
- Membership. Discussion of the campaign. GAU has had considerable success, and the Chapter will reimburse USF GAU 50 % for soirees.
- Ratification. The contract was signed today.
- Calendar. The last chapter meeting was rescheduled for December 1. However, the travel scholarship recipients will be selected on December 2 and the party will be on November 30.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding issues.
- Instructor Survey. The survey will be announced to instructors by postcards.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 29 October 2016.