Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon in EDU 150 on USF Tampa Bay.
Attendance & Introductions. There were seventeen members, including thirteen council members, and two guests.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of priorities.
- Membership. We expect some retirements.
- Motion made and seconded: Resolved, that the Chapter participate in the ‘Three for Free’ campaign, and in addition offer $ 100 dues rebates to new members. Motion approved.
Flyers are going out.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Communications. Discussion of options.
Summer meetings. There will be four meetings at CDBs and two at Top of the Palms.
Chapter Meeting. The next Chapter Council meeting will be on May 18.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 5 May 2012.