Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon in EDU 161 in USF Tampa.
Attendance. Nine UFF members, including six members of the Council.
Minutes. Minutes for November 3 are approved.
- Holiday Social on November 28. There will be a Holiday Social in the Sabal Room by the Top of the Palms on November 28. There will be gifts for UFF members who bring non-members.
- Informal Consultation with Academic Affairs. Discussion of the situation at USFSP.
- Membership. We will need to organize a Membership Committee.
- Chapter Election. An Election Committee shall be chosen at the December 1 Chapter Meeting.
- Texts authored by faculty. One major issue is textbook affordability.
- Holiday Party. There will be a luncheon at the Top of the Palms on Tuesday, November 28.
- Grievances. There was a grievance training at USFSP last week, and another is scheduled for December 1 on USF Tampa from 10 am to 12 pm in EDU 161. Discussion of outstanding issues
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 24 November 2017.