Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. Fifteen members, including ten members of the Council.
- Higher Ed Finances. Discussion.
- Chapter Meetings.
- Motion made and seconded that the Chapter shall meet on alternate Fridays during the Summer, beginning on May 22. Motion passes.
- Bargaining. Discussion of Impact Bargaining.
- Motion made and seconded that the ratification vote shall be conducted by regular mail. Motion approved.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- The Campaign. Discussion of the recruiting campaign.
- Scholarships. There were twelve applicants. The instructor chosen was Mark Hafen. The other five recipients chosen were Scott Grizzard, Ilene Berson, Michael Berson, Meredith Johnson, and Brian Thompson.
- Publicity. The website shall be redesigned.
These minutes respectfully submitted on 9 May 2020.