Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. 24 members attending, including eleven members of the Council, one staff, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes for the January 8 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- Forensic Audit. The report is posted online.
- Budget Cut Process. The College of Education is having a meeting this afternoon.
- Grievances. Fawn Ngo has joined the Grievance Committee.
- Membership. The Membership Committee is preparing presentations.
- Government Relations. The Legislature is considering a union-busting bill, Senate Bill 78.
- Collective Bargaining. The Administration has not responded to proposals.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 29 January 2021.