Time and place. The meeting was conducted at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU261 and on Zoom.
Attendance. Twelve UFF members and one staff member
Minutes. Minutes of the 3 Novemer 2022 meeting approved.
- Post Tenure Faculty Review. Discussion of the proposed regulation.
- Board of Governors’ Meeting. Discussion.
- Other Legislation. Discussion of ongoing litigation.
- Public Records Requests. We received records requested the previous day.
- Next Chapter Meeting. The next chapter meeting will be at 11 am on Zoom. Susan Ariew will host.
- Chapter Election. An Election Committee shall be elected at the next chapter meeting.
- LaSonya Moore. Professor Moore’s husband recently died.
- Travel and professional funding. Colleges have received funds for professional travel, but have not advertised the fact.
- Grievances. There are a lot of grievances, and the Administration’s response is ineffective.
- Membership. We will focus on building fellows and stewards.
- Government Relations. Discussion of effect of gerrymandering and national distribution of party funding on election results..
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Collective Bargaining. Discussion of post tenure review.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 30 November 2022.