Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU 317.
Minutes. Minutes of the January 11 meeting approved.
Attendance. Sixteen UFF members, including seven members of the Council.
- Chapter Election. Chapter and statewide elections are underway.
- Consolidation. The Chapter President has requested a meeting.
- USFSP Report. Discussion of USFSP’s perception of consolidation.
- Meetings with Legislators. Steve Lang, Greg McColm, Joshua Rayman will seek to meet a local legislator.
- Collective Bargaining. Discussion of items to place on the table.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances, in particular the grievance concerning sexual harassment training.
- Membership. In some colleges, faculty are afraid of joining UFF.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 3 February 2019.