Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU261.
Attendance. Ten UFF members, including eight members of the Council, and one guest.
- Consolidation. Discussion of the Huron Draft option of reorganizing the College(s) of Arts and Sciences. In addition, we have been advised that Academic Affairs does not anticipate layoffs as a result of consolidation.
- Training for talking with legislators. Discussion.
- Sexual Harassment Training. UFF has been advised that there will be consequences to not taking the HR online course on Sexual Harassment. Steps are being taken on this issue.
- USFSP. Discussion of the situation in the College of Business.
- Tailgate Party. We anticipate late RSVPs.
- Collective Bargaining.. The next bargaining session is on December 7. Discussion.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 25 November 2018.