Time and place. The meeting was conducted at 12 noon EDU 415 and on Zoom.
Attendance. 22 UFF members and one staff member
Minutes. Minutes of the 27 January 2023 meetings approved.
- Governor gone wild. Discussion of the situation and of option.
- Office. We are still awaiting action.
- Elections. The Call for Nominations has gone out, and a form for nominations shall be posted shortly..
- UFF Senate. The Senate itself will meet on Feb. 18 & 19, while workshops will be held the prior week.
- Student walkout on Feb. 23. Discussion.
- Socials. Discussion of possible social events.
- Grievances. We have a remarkable number of pending grievances.
- Government Relations. It is important to contact legislators.
- Membership. Discussion of membership in light of the current political situation.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Collective Bargaining. Discussion.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 10 February 2023.