Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Eighteen members, including eleven members of the Council, and three guests.
Minutes. Minutes for the February 25 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- Chapter Election. Arthur Shapiro is running for vice president and Steve Lang is running for president.
- Presidential Search. The presidential candidates will answer questions on March 21; the sessions will be livestreamed.
- Accreditation. Discussion of SB 7044 on accreditation. (It subsequently passed.)
- Bargaining. The Faculty Senate would like bargaining sessions to be livestreamed.
- Chapter Election. The election will be underway.
- Regional Campuses. Discussion of salary inequities.
- Dues rebates for new members. The details are being worked out.
- Collective Bargaining. Discussion.
- Grievances. Discussion.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 18 March 2022.