Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Fourteen members, including six members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes for the December 3 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- UF Situation. Discussion.
- Possible legislation affecting tenure. As of Dec. 17, no such bill filed.
- Statement on Critical Race Theory in the Classroom. McColm and Robinson will compose one or more drafts on position / information.
- COVID 19 Report. The infection rate is going up.
- Election Committee. The Chapter elected Debbie Sinclair, Emily Mann, and Kerry Myers.
- Meetings next semester. We will wait until next semester to see what the situation is before choosing modality of meetings.
- Football Stadium. No word on the Athletics Council.
- UFF USF Professional Scholarship. Word has been sent out.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 1 January 2022.