Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Minutes. Minutes for the September 10 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- Statement on the Presidential Search. The Executive Committee shall broadcast and advertise the statement mandated in the last chapter meeting.
- The Union 101 Video. The video is posted and will be used for recruitment.
- Modality of meetings. The meetings will be online this semester
- Hardcopy Newsletter. One issue will come out this fall.
- COVID report. Booster shots are available.
- Welcome Letter to President Law. Letter was sent.
- Membership list reconciliation. The process is starting over.
- Demonstration on Thursday, September 30.
- Motion made and seconded to allocate $ 2,000 for incidentals for the demonstration. Motion approved.
- Government Relations. The USF Chapter is participating in the HERO effort.
- Report on the Tailgate. Approximately 30 – 35 attendees.
- Regional Campuses. Discussion.
- Collective Bargaining. No response to UFF’s proposed MOU on COVID. Discussion on Article 6 on non-discrimination.
- Grievances. Discussion of staff support.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 3 October 2021.