Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Minutes. Minutes for the July 30 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- Report on Union 101 Town Hall. Discussion.
- Report on August 11 Meeting of the Faculty Senate. The Faculty Senate made a resolution regarding actions USF should be taking to address the pandemic.
- Day of Action. Higher Ed Day of Action on Monday, August 16, to urge the governor to follow CDC guidelines. Discussion.
- Modality for chapter meetings. They will remain online for the time being.
- COVID-19 Infection Report. Discussion.
- USF Budget. The chapter will seek a forensic audit.
- Socials. Discussion of the Tailgate.
- Regional Campuses. Consolidation is still not articulated.
- Government Relations. There will be a workshop this fall.
- Collective Bargaining. Discussion.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 27 August 2021.