Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. 19 members attending, including nine members of the Council, one staff, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes for the February 12 meeting were approved.
President’s Report & Essential Issues.
- Forensic Audit. It will be a while before any additional financial reports are forthcoming.
- Budget Cuts. USF anticipates receiving approximately $ 56 million for the pandemic-driven economic crisis.
- COVID-19 Infection Report. As of today, 200 faculty / staff cases and 1,026 student cases, according to USF dashboard. According to The New York Times, we’re not doing so hot.
- Government Relations. The Committee is seeking meetings with legislators..
- Collective Bargaining. UFF has made over twenty proposals, while the Administration has not presented any.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes were respectfully submitted on 5 March 2021.