Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. Twenty members, including thirteen members of the Council, one staff member, and four guests.
Minutes of the Previous Meeting. 10 July 2020 minutes approved.
- Reopening in Fall. Discussion of safety measures required for reopening in fall. We will invite the USF General Counsel to the August 7 Chapter Meeting. Discussion of the applicability of an old USF policy on bloodborne pathogens.
- USF St. Petersburg. Many faculty do not know their assignments, which means the USFSP Administration missed the contract-mandated deadline for informing faculty of their assignments.
- Grievances. Discussion of assignment disputes.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. The BOT has still not voted on ratifying the MOU. Discussion of the next round of bargaining.
- Membership. The Committee will compose a video for the new faculty orientation.
- Publicity. The Committee gave feedback on a proposed new website design.
These minutes respectfully submitted on 29 July 2020.