Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. 18 members, including ten members of the Council, one staff member, and one guest.
Minutes of the Previous Meeting. 5 June 2020 minutes approved.
- The President’s Townhall Meeting. President Currall held a Townhall meeting on 19 June 2020. Discussion.
- Consolidation. Discussion of assignment problems.
- Letter from the CAS Diversity Committee. Discussion.
- Counting Ballots for the MOU. We anticipate receiving 400 ballots, and we should ask volunteers to help count them on Zoom channels.
- Website. We will need photographs, in particular, headshots of all Council members.
- USFSM. USFSM has small classrooms, no residence halls, and largely non-traditional students who commute from home. USFSM may be largely online this fall.
- USFSP. USFSP has residence halls and dining halls, and contracts for these uncertain. USFSP enrollment fell as consolidation proceeded. The situation is uncertain.
- Government Relations. Call for volunteers.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Bargaining is scheduled to begin in August. Discussion of prospects for layoffs. Discussion of F2F class assignments.
These minutes respectfully submitted on 21 June 2020.