Time and place. This meeting was conducted at 12 noon on Zoom.
Attendance. 26 members, including 13 members of the Council, one staff member, and one guest.
Minutes of the Previous Meeting. 22 May 2020 minutes approved.
- Fall. Discussion of logistics of online, face-to-face, or hybrid classes. Discussion of class size: see Quality Matters posts on the subject (in general, see Quality Matters site.
- Consolidation. Discussion of Tenure and Promotion workshops.
- Chapter Meetings. The Chapter anticipates a high probability that chapter meetings will be conducted online for the foreseeable future.
- Motion made and seconded that the Chapter shall purchase a year subscription to Zoom. Motion approved.
- Bargaining. Discussion of bargaining items on the table. Discussion of the CBA language and the pandemic. The MOU is now before faculty for ratification.
- Government Relations. Josh Rayman has been appointed chair of the Government Relations Committee. Anyone interested in serving should contact him.
- Grievances. .
- Membership. .
- Publicity. The Publicity Committee has interviewed three candidates for redesigning the website and ancillary functions.
- Motion made and seconded that the Chapter hire Trevor Collinson to redesign the website and ancillary functions Motion approved.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
These minutes respectfully submitted on 6 June 2020.