Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in SOC128.
Attendance. Ten UFF members, including seven members of the Council, one staff member.
- Consolidation. Discussion of recent developments.
- UFF Senate Meeting. Discussion.
- Grievance Chair search. Discussion.
- Chapter Meetings. Discussion of possibility of videoconferencing to help faculty at other campuses to participate.
- Motion made and seconded that the Chapter shall subscribe to Zoom. Motion passes.
- Compression / Inversion of salaries. The Chapter will study the issue; the Chapter will purchase a copy of the next OSU survey when it becomes available on April.
- Chapter Meetings. We will set dates for meetings at USF St. Petersburg and USF Sarasota / Manatee later this semester.
- Tenure and Promotion Workshops. We will wait until the tenure and promotion situation is clarified.
- Grievances. Discussion of grievances with positive outcomes. There is evidence that Letters of Counsel are being abused.
- Collective Bargaining. Status of Bargaining Survey.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 19 February 2020.