Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU 261.
Attendance. Fourteen UFF members, including ten members of the Council.
Minutes. Minutes of the September 27 meeting approved.
- Voting today. Voting will be completed today, the results will be forwarded to the Administration on Monday.
- Consolidation. Discussion of the situation.
- Currall’s presentation on Monday. Discussion.
- Benefits Fair at USFSP. UFF and AFSCME will be there.
- Mandatory Title 9 Training at USFSP. Discussion of confidentiality issues.
- Chapter Meetings. The Chapter will meet at USFSM on November 22.
- Grievances. Discussion.
- Treasury. This is the proposed budget for next year:
ITEM 2018 actual 2019 proposed Printing 7900 10000 Recruiting 5800 8000 Meetings 4500 5000 Scholarships 8500 9000 Travel 1300 2000 Postage 1900 2500 Miscellany 420 1000 Clerical 0 3600 Total 30120 41100 Income 43300 45000 (est.)
Motion to approve the budget approved.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 23 October 2019.