Time & Place. 12 noon at the CDB Restaurant at 3104 E. Fowler Ave.
Minutes. Minutes of the July 12 meeting approved.
Attendance. Eight UFF members, including seven members of the Council, the grievance secretary, and two guests.
- Membership. Debra Sinclair has been confirmed as Membership Chair by the Council.
- Grievance Workshop. The workshop was conducted by Graham Pickelseimer, and was successful.
- Bullying and Harassment of Women. The problem is severe in a number of units. The Grievance Committee is pursuing the matter along a number of fronts.
- President Currall. The UFF Executive Committee will seek a meeting with President Currall.
- Consolidation. There are a number of rumors circulating.
- New Faculty Orientation. This will be on August 12, starting at 11:45 pm, in the MSC Ballroom.
- Tailgate. UFF has obtained 25 tickets for the USF-Wisconsin game for distribution to UFF members who ask.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasury. Susan Ariew presented a proposal for an Internal Grievance Policy. The Grievance Committee will now check if it is consistent with UFF bylaws and procedures.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 11 August 2019.