Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU261.
Attendance. Thirteen UFF members, including seven members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes. 21 September 2018 minutes approved.
- Discussion of the presidential search.
- Essential Personnel. Some employees have been informed that they have special duties during emergencies.
- Sexual Harassment Training. There is an online sexual harassment training course that USF employees have been instructed to take.
- Letters of Counsel. It is not clear what the legal standing of these documents are.
- Tuition waivers for family members. There is a task force exploring options.
- USF St. Petersburg. Problems in the College of Education.
- Student evaluations. Discussion of anomalies in record keeping.
- Tailgate Party. It is proposed that UFF USF have a tailgate party at the USF-UCF game.
- Motion made and seconded that the Vice President be authorized to organize a tailgate party at the USF-UCF game; new members would be admitted free, members for a small fee, non-members for a larger fee, details to be resolved. Motion passes.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 16 October 2018.