Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon on USF Tampa in EDU 150.
Attendance. Nine UFF members, including seven members of the Council.
Minutes. Minutes for March 23 are approved.
- USF St. Petersburg. Discussion of faculty governance.
- HB 423 consolidating USF. Discussion.
- Coffee in EDU lobby. We will track down who controls the rotunda.
- O. Joanow’s investigation. Discussion.
- College of Nursing. Discussion of assignment issues.
- Grievance Workshop. April 20 at 10 am in the MSC Sabal Room.
- Kofi Glover. He is retiring. Discussion.
- Task force on courses for faculty spouses and children. We will seek representation.
- Government Relations. We will seek training.
- Course loads in USFSP. Recent announcements of increased course loads.
- Media Relations. USF and UFF news coverage; discussion about talking to the media.
- Multi-year contracts for instructors. Discussion of implementation.
- Treasure. We are solvent.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 18 April 2018.