Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon in EDU 161 in USF Tampa.
Attendance. Ten UFF members, including eight members of the Council.
Minutes. Minutes for October 6 and October 20 are approved.
- SEIU. PERC’s hearing officer recommended approval of SEIU’s petition for an election for adjuncts.
- UFF Senate Meeting. The UFF Senate Meeting was on Oc.t 21 – 22.
- Texts authored by faculty. There is now a USFT committee looking into the use of books authored by the instructor.
- Holiday Party. There will be a luncheon at the Top of the Palms on Tuesday, November 28.
- Grievances. There are a lot of ongoing and potential grievances. Discussion.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Collective Bargaining. CAS is considering extending the tenure probationary period.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 5 November 2017.