Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at Perkins Restaurant just east of USF Tampa.
Attendance. Nine UFF members, including six members of the Council, and two guests.
Minutes. Minutes from the June 2 meeting approved.
President’s Report and Business. Two items from other unions.
- Grievances. Discussion of an outstanding grievance.
- Faculty Orientation. UFF will be at the new faculty orientation, which is on August 7 at USF Tampa; we will attend orientations at the other two campuses.
- SEIU Campaign. PERC heard SEIU’s presentation and the USF BOT’s counter-presentation.
- ROAD. Discussion of problems with one of the outside activity reporting systems.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Health insurance may be an issue.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 28 July 2017.