Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at Perkins Restaurant just east of USF Tampa.
Attendance. Nine UFF members, including six members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes. Minutes from the June 16 meeting approved.
President’s Report and Business. Two items from other unions.
- New Faculty Orientation. Volunteers will arrive at the MSC Ballroom on August 7 at 11 am; event runs from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm.
- Motion made and seconded to authorize expenditure of $ 2,000 for materials.
We will attend orientations at the other two campuses.
- SEIU Campaign. Discussion.
- Grievances. Discussion of grievances at USF St. Petersburg. Discussion of other outstanding issues, including ROAD.
- Political Committee. The Committee will need to be organized.
- Membership. UFF will offer tickets for a Rowdies event on July 29. There will be a Biweekly Special to members, and flyers to USFSM and USFSP members.
The July 28 Chapter meeting will be at Ferg’s Sports Bar.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 3 July 2017.