Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12:00 pm at CDB Restaurant.
Attendance & Introductions. Seventeen members, including fourteen members of the Council, and two guests.
22 April 2016 Minutes. Approved.
- Membership. Introducing Tony Floriani and Megan Flocken, who will be helping with the summer organizing project.
- Non-renewals. There has been a plague of non-renewals, and the Chapter will seek information on what is going on.
Time did not permit further review of the Membership Report.
- USFP Department of ESPG. There is an ongoing grievance. Discussion.
- Union office. The university is out of space, but promises new space when it opens up.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Membership. There will be a Membership Committee meeting next Tuesday at noon at CDB Restaurant.
- Tenure & Promotion. No workshops scheduled for this summer.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of the situation.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 15 May 2016.