Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12:00 pm in EDU 314 at USF Tampa.
Attendance & Introductions. Twelve members, including nine members of the Council.
Minutes of 26 February 2016 Meeting. Approved.
President’s Report. Discussion of evaluations of deans. Recruitment program being reorganized. Discussion of the College of Nursing. Discussion of the ESPG program in USFSP. We have been moved to SVC 2057D, which is called SVC 2057A.
- Grievances. At Chapter Meetings, unless there is a major outstanding issue, the Grievance Chair will discuss major issues in the contract. This time it was Sections 9.2E.1 on Summer Appointments and 9.4 on Appointments on Conflicts of Interest and Outside Activities. Additional discussion of outstanding grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Collective Bargaining. There will be a statement in the Biweekly Extra next week announcing the results of the Chapter election.
- Election. Ballots are to be counted in the SVC breezeway.
- Social Media. Discussion of video updates.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 23 March 2016.