Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12:00 pm at on USF Tampa in EDU 415.
Attendance & Introductions. Twelve members, including five members of the Council, and one guest.
Minutes of 20 November 2015 Meeting. Approved.
Travel Scholarships. There were 23 applicants, and scholarships were awarded to Discenza, Greek, Huensch, and Kaywell.
Election Committee. The 2016 Chapter Election will be conducted by a committee consisting of Katerina Annaraud, Kathy Carvalho, Cecil Greek, Greg McColm, and David Rogers. The Committee shall present a proposal at the first chapter meeting of the spring semester.
The Chapter shall meet this semester on January 15 & 29, February 12 & 26, March 11 & 27, and April 8 & 22.
- President. The Dean of Nursing has not been evaluated since her appointment, and President Shapiro has requested a copy of her evaluation.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding issues.
- Membership. Discussion of a soiree on January 21.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of items for bargaining.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 9 January 2015.