Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon at CDB Restaurant in Temple Terrace.
Attendance. Eleven members, including ten members of the Chapter Council.
Minutes. Minutes of the November 14 meeting approved.
- State UFF. The Chapter Secretary will send a reminder of the UFF Senate listserv to all subscribers.
- ACE Committee meeting. Discussion.
- Letter to Nursing Faculty. A letter will be sent to Nursing faculty shortly.
- Grievances. The CEC is meeting this month. The next USF UFF Grievance Committee meeting is on Wednesday, December 10, at 9:30 am, in Perkins Restaurant at 51st & Fowler in Temple Terrace.
- Membership. We will have a reception for new faculty at the Embassy Suites on Wednesday, January 28. We will need a flyer with our accomplishments.
- Tenure and Promotion workshops. There will be one next semester on USF Tampa. We will explore the possibility of archived webinars.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Collective Bargaining. We are waiting on Tallahassee.
- Meeting Schedule in Spring. We will meet on January 16 & 30, February 13 & 27, March 13 & 27, and April 10 & 24 in locations TBD.
- Elections Committee.
- Motion made and seconded that Executive Committee members may serve on the Election Committee. Motion approved.
- The Election Committee shall consist of: Jill Brasky, Greg McColm, Adrienne Novoa, and Steve Lang.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 9 December 2014, revised 13 December 2014.