Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon at CDB Restaurant in Temple Terrace.
Attendance. Fourteen members, including eleven members of the Chapter Council, and two guests.
Minutes. Minutes of the October 17 meeting approved.
- Paul Terry. Recovering.
- College of Nursing and ROAD. Discussion of ROAD reporting requirements, which are being grieved.
- Membership. Jill Brasky will seek a co-chair and organize a reception for new faculty in January.
- New committees mandated by the CBA. New committees on evaluations and intellectual property have been determined.
Tenure and Promotion.
Discussion of the new guidelines.
- Referendum on constitutional amendment. Greg McColm is working on the database of union members and the Voting Place machinery.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances, esp. grievances heading towards arbitration and grievances involving CON.
- Tenure workshop. We will begin planning a new workshop.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 2 November 2014.