Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon at CDB Restaurant in Temple Terrace.
Attendance & Introductions. Eleven members, including eight members of the Council, and three guests.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of impasse situation.
- Membership. Per motion of 13 June 2014 meeting to to apply for an FEA grant for an office computer:
- Motion made and seconded to approve up to $ 3,600 for a computer. Motion passed.
- Motion made and seconded to approve purchase a second computer, so that the chapter will share two computers, one PC and one Mac, with the GAU; the chapter shall seek reimbursement from the FEA. Motion passed.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 18 July 2014.