Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon at CDB Restaurant in Temple Terrace.
Attendance & Introductions. Eleven members, including eight members of the Council, and four guests.
Minutes of the previous meeting approved.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- FEA Summer Academy. Shapiro and McColm will attend.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of impasse situation.
- Membership. USF GAU President Lenes presented software for accessing membership database. This software could be used by the UFF USF Service Committee.
- Motion made and seconded to apply for an FEA grant for an office computer. Motion passed.
- The USF Faculty Senate is conducting a Climate Survey and evaluations of the President and the Provost. The UFF USF Biweekly will announce these surveys.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 14 June 2014.