Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon in EDU 150 on USF Tampa.
Attendance & Introductions. Eleven members, including eight members of the Chapter Council, and one guest.
President’s Report. Update on the USF Lakeland teachout; Polk College starting a 4-year teaching program in fall, and USF will have to compete. Council of UFF chapter presidents next week in Tallahassee; will meet with legislators. Discussion of legislative priorities.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances. Setting up new grievance process.
- Membership. Tenure workshop this summer. Speaking at departmental meetings.
- Communications. Discussion of common core, general education and pension legislation.
- Bargaining. Discussion of outstanding bargaining issues.
Election Results. The senators make up the UFF USF Chapter Council.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 16 April 2013.