Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon at CDB Restaurant.
Attendance & Introductions. There were eighteen members present, including thirteen council members, and two guests.
Interregnum. Meeting of the Chapter Council.
Minutes. April 20 minutes approved.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Membership. We will be running the affiliate Three for Free program this summer.
- President’s report. The current situation at USFP, and plans for the teach-out next year.
- Communications. Many faculty are do not bird dog Barracuda.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding issues.
- Bargaining. John Noonan described a report his ad hoc committee presented to the Bargaining Committee on tenure and promotion articles in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Good of the order.
- Tenure and promotion workshops.
- There will be a higher education hearing in Jacksonville on June 5.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 20 May 2012.