Time & Place. The Chapter Meeting was held at 12 noon in LTB 2155 on USF Polytechnic.
Attendance & Introductions. There were 17 members, including six council members, and numerous guests, including USF faculty and administrators, and journalists from Bay News 9, The Lakeland Ledger, and WTSP TV-10.
President’s report. Discussion of USF Poly situation, with Q & A with Regional Vice Chancellor Jim Payne.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Communications. Members should consider running in the current election.
- PAC Report. Call for donations.
- Grievances. Several grievances outstanding.
- Bargaining. Discussion of bargaining situation.
- USF Poly. Further discussion of legislation just passed by the Florida Senate.
- Condolences. The USF Chapter of the UFF extends its deepest sympathies to Provost Ralph Wilcox and his family for their loss.
- Motion made and seconded that the Chapter donate $ 250 to the Barbara Wilcox Memorial Fund. Motion approved.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on 25 February 2012.