Meeting from 2 pm to 3 pm in CPR 480, chaired by P. Terry (Chapter President)
Present: M. Ali (guest), S. Dorn, C. Joszi, G. McColm, D. McMullen, A. Novoa, C. Patterson, S. Permuth, A. Shapiro, P. Terry, R. Welker, S. Wohlmuth
Absent: R. Allander, M. Karlins, M. Manzur-Leiva, S. Mathur, J. Noonan, G. Notaro.
[11 of 17 present, sufficient for a quorum]
President’s report. Overview of legislative situation.
Nominations for the Bargaining Committee.
- Bob Welker nominated and confirmed as Bargaining Committee Chair and Chief Negotiator.
Nominations for the Grievance Committee.
- Sonia Wohlmuth nominated and confirmed as Grievance Committee Chair.
- The following persons were nominated and confirmed as members of the Grievance Committee: R. Alander, H. Hechiche, D. McMullen, C. Patterson, S. Permuth, and R. Welker.
Nominations for the Political Committee.
- G. Notaro nominated and confirmed as Political Committee Chair.
- The following persons were nominated and confirmed as members of the Political Committee: G. McColm.
Nominations for the Services / Membership Committee.
- M. Manzur-Leiva nominated and confirmed as Services / Membership Committee Chair.
- The following persons were nominated and confirmed as members of the Membership Committee: H. Castenada, G. McColm, D. McMullen, C. Patterson, A. de la Pena, M. Shonfeld, H. Vanden, C. Zayas,-Santiago.
Nominations for the Communications Committee.
- Greg McColm nominated and confirmed as Communications Committee Chair.
- The following persons were nominated and confirmed as members of the Political Committee: R. Alander, S. Dorn, S. Katkoori, G. Notaro, C. Patterson, S. Permuth.
Membership. Further discussion of the membership campaign.
Procedures for the Chapter Council.
- Resolved, that nominations of new committee members by standing committee chairs may be presented electronically to the Chapter Council for confirmation, said confirmation coming into effect upon receipt by the Chapter Secretary of supporting votes by a majority of the Chapter Council. Motion approved
These minutes respectfully submitted 26 April 2011 by Gregory McColm