There were nine members in attendance, including eight of the Chapter Council, insufficient for a quorum. The UFF Executive Director was also present.
Members driving a substantial distance to the reception on September 22 are to be reimbursed for mileage.
- Motion made and seconded to authorize the Service Committee to use $ 250 towards entertainment at the reception on September 22. Motion approved.
- Motion made and seconded to extend the deadline for receiving the new members’ rebate to September 30. Motion approved.
Thus any employee who joins by September 30 and who remains a member through the term shall receive the $ 300 rebate at the end of the semester.
- Communications. Discussion of communications.
- Grievances. Discussion of grievances and anomalies.
- Treasury. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion of Bargaining.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on September 21, 2010.