There were seventeen members in attendance. There was also a guest.
We have new members.
Recognition for many years of exemplary service.
- Motion made and seconded. Resolved, that the USF Chapter of the United Faculty of Florida expresses its profound gratitude to Dr. Mark Klisch for his years of exemplary service to the United Faculty of Florida, to the University of South Florida, to his colleagues, to students, and to the community. Motion approved unanimously.
UFF Senate Meeting.
The meeting is on September 25, 26, and will be preceded by bargaining and grievance training. Any interested UFF members are invited to contact President Dorn.
- Grievances. Discussion of outstanding grievances.
- Treasurer’s Report. We are solvent.
- Bargaining. Discussion.
- Political Action. Discussion.
- Communications. The new electronic system will be delayed.
These minutes respectfully submitted by G. McColm on August 13, 2010.